Twilight Red Light Bulb
100% Blue & Green Light Free
Relaxing Sunset Red light
Perfect for Bedrooms
Maximise Sleep Quality
Blue light and sleep don’t mix
The Twilight Red Light Bulb is the ideal dim lighting to use before bedtime in reading lamps, bedrooms, bathrooms, or anywhere you spend your evening hours prior to going to bed.
Protecting your eyes from blue and green light is not enough. When your skin is exposed to blue and green light at night, it will disrupt your sleep and circadian rhythms.
The BlockBlueLight Twilight Bulb is 100% blue and green light free, has zero flicker, and is low EMF.
Using our proprietary spectrum technology we can deliver flicker free LED light that has no sleep distrusting blue or green light ensuring optional deep and restful sleep.
The twilight bulb is the ideal light source to be used before bedtime when your ready to wind down and prepare your body for sleep. It specifically simulates the colours you see in a deep orange to red sunset, this triggers your brain to start preparing for sleep.
It’s not just blue. It’s also green.
The BlockBlueLight Twilight Bulb has been specially designed to remove 100% of blue AND 100% of green light. Research shows green light also has an impact on our melatonin production and overall sleep quality. To ensure your lighting environment is not affecting your sleep, you need to block not only all the blue light but all the green light as well.
Whats the difference between the Twilight Bedtime Bulb and the SweetDreams Bulb?
We developed the SweetDreams Bulb to be a more general purpose bulb for use throughout the home to replace most 40w and 60w bulbs. These provide sufficient brightness and colour, all while removing 100% of the harmful blue light. Swapping out most of the bulbs in your house with the SweetDreams Bulbs is a great way to give off a nice, warm, relaxing amber light throughout your home and still fully protect yourself and your loved ones against harmful blue light.
The Twilight Red Light Bulb is a dimmer light with not only all the blue light removed but also all the green light removed. These are great to use in reading lamps, bedrooms and bathrooms, and anywhere you wind down in the evening in the last few hours before bed. They still provide plenty of light to read and see and give off a sunset-deep orange to red glow. They are the ultimate bulb for ensuring the best possible sleep! If you are serious about your sleep, these are the bulbs for you!
- HCHazel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBedtime light
Great & bright enough to read with. Changes the way you see colours though, so all the kids picture books look different -we have fun seeing what they really look like in daylight the next day.
- SHShaun H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoRed Light Bulb
I use this bulb in my bedroom at night to help me transition into sleep. It’s much better than using a standard yellow or white bulb. It make a big difference!
- MMMaria Marcuello F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoTwilight Red Light Bulb
I love it. Is always “on” when is time to bed. Very relaxing.
- LHLynda H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo calming
I'm so glad that I purchased this for my bedside lamp. I also have the block blue light glasses. As the sun goes down, I make sure I'm not getting any blue light at all. I definitely am feeling a difference. Thanks! Cheers, Lynda
- EZEve Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoA Super Relaxing Ambience to a Room
This bulb gives any room, a super relaxing atmosphere by blocking the blue light and with its beautiful soft, red glow. I highly recommend it.
- KGKristin G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNo eye strain
I use this bulb in my bedroom and love that i dont get the 'rabbit in the headlights' eye strain. Its a calming soothing light that helps me to wind down before bed
- SKStefanos K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoStrong red light bulb
I think it is a good red light bulb. Quite bright actually but doesn't hurt your eyes in the dark.
- WJWarren J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoWasa.
I put this bulb, bayonet fitting type, in the toilet room. Provides ample light.
All in all, a luscious light for the loo. Okay, I'm going!
- NLNicola L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTwilight bulb
Love these bulbs, I bought 2 and they have really improved my sleep!
- ATAimee T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat light to have on when reading for bed
This light is great quality. It lights up the room a lot more than I expected and has been amazing to read with before bed.