SunDown Wayfarer Blue Blocking Glasses - Crystal
Blocks 100% Of Blue Light
Lower Stress & Anxiety
Lighter Amber Lens
SunDown Blue Light Blocking Glasses block 100% of blue light and are designed for evening use to increase melatonin levels, lower stress levels, and improve sleep quality... read more
Our amber lens is made in an optical lab with the highest visual acuity. This is the ideal option for providing greater colour perception over our red lens, whilst still providing adequate blue light protection.
Our scientifically-designed-and-manufactured blue light blocking glasses not only all block blue light but make you look good while doing it!
The SunDown Amber Lens has been specifically designed and proven to block 100% of blue from 400-500nm. Using the SunDown Amber lenses provides the perfect balance of a lighter amber tint allowing more visual colour perception, while still remaining effective at blocking 100% of harmful blue light.
These glasses are perfect for use in the early evening when blue light protection is required but greater colour perception is preferred.
For Maximum Night-time protection, use our NightFall Red Lens range; These Blue and Green Light Blocking Glasses block 100% of blue AND green light up to 550nm.
- BFBrandie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLove these!
The glasses are comfortable. I even wear them when I sing at night gigs and they look fashionable as well as me being the only one knowing they are functional.
- KPKathleen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHands down BEST blue blockers on the market!
Absolutely obsessed with these blue blocker glasses! Not only do they perform better than any other brand I’ve tried in the past, but they’re very stylish. My husband has been snagging them more often, so looks like I’m getting him his own pair now.
- DLDawid L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoWonderful glasses!
Great quality and they fit very nicely.
My sleep patern has improved!
- NNicoleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove these
These definitely help me fall asleep more easily at night especially if I wear them from when the sun goes down. Would highly recommend!
- ALAndrew L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHelps me fall asleep a little sooner
I have trouble falling asleep at night and these glasses have become a very useful part of my evening winding-down routine,
- KMKaren M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Purchase
I really love my SunDown glasses. They are comfortable to wear and feel like high quality. The amber lenses are easy to see through and I like the fact that I can go on the computer or tablet at night without interfering with my sleep. I'm really glad I took the chance on these and have since bought several more products from Block Blue Light.
- TBThomas B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRelaxed!
I feel a lot more relaxed while watching tv at night before bed and i believe it is helping me get to sleep!
Loving the experience
Next i would like to get subscription blue light blocking glasses!
- LNLukas N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect night glasses!
Really perfect night glasses - almost none of my TV screen has the function with blocking BLUE (and some of GREEN too) light so I am forced to use it always in front of the blueish screens at home especially before going to sleep. From the date of arrival, there was not a single night when I didn't use them, frankly speaking, I cannot imagine my nights without them because I became completely addicted to them. The light cannot shine to your eyes from the bottom or from the sides – I think that for the price cannot be any better. Recommended!
- MMelissaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHelped my son get to sleep
These blueblocking glasses have helped my son get to sleep so much quicker. He was taking up to 2 hours to get to sleep of an evening, now it is 15 minutes!
- SWSara W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGet in touch with your circadian rhythm
What a perfect purchase! This way I can pop the glasses on, go about my business, inc watching my favourite episode and still help my body clock!