Our scientifically-designed-and-manufactured blue light blocking glasses not only all block blue light but make you look good while doing it!
The SunDown Amber Lens has been specifically designed and proven to block 100% of blue from 400-500nm. Using the SunDown Amber lenses provides the perfect balance of a lighter amber tint allowing more visual colour perception, while still remaining effective at blocking 100% of harmful blue light.
These glasses are perfect for use in the early evening when blue light protection is required but greater colour perception is preferred.
For Maximum Night-time protection, use our NightFall Red Lens range; These Blue and Green Light Blocking Glasses block 100% of blue AND green light up to 550nm.
- UWUlric W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 minutes agoMakes all the difference!
I was concerned that Block Blue Light's FITOVER Glasses would be uncomfortable over my regular prescription frames. They actually fit really well, and make all the difference in the evening - helping me prepare for a restful night's sleep.
I am yawning away by 9.30pm when I wear them after dinner to watch TV - and I find they often enhance the colour of whatever film I am watching!
- JWJacqueline W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI love this company!
These fitter glasses were bought, along with the red lenses, because I have severe sleep problems. I use these when it first gets dark, & then progress to the red lenses about an hour before bed. I have their red globe in a lamp in my bedroom, & read for a while before trying to sleep. I believe I am falling asleep quicker than before since using them. They are a better fit than my old, cheap amber fitivers bought years ago from a different company. Thank you for a great product.
- JWJudith W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWonderful blue light glasses
I wear the glasses for at least two hours while watching TV or using the internet on the phone. They have proved to be excellent, giving me better sleep. I am well pleased with them.
- ECEve C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect for the job.
These fit snugly over my reading glasses when using my computer - or other close-up 'jobs' like reading - in the evening... or for using without the reading-glasses when watching TV (where there's inevitably some colour distortion - bright blue skies look green-ish, but you soon get used to that).
- JAJanet A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHuge difference
Noticeable impact on sleep quality. Less mental fatigue.
- ACAmadeu C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat product.
- JIJane I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat glasses!
I love these sundown blue blocking glasses. I previously had the red ones, but found them too dark. These ones are great to wear when the sun goes down and until I go to bed. They make it easy to watch any screen, and I am much more relaxed before bed.
- VRVal R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAmazed
These glasses amazed me the most. I am sure I sleep better. I always read before sleeping and feel much more relaxed using the glasses. My eyes don’t hurt anywhere near as much. I am so pleased.
I am looking forward to seeing how much they might help the Macular Degeneration from getting any worse.
- WJWarren J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoWasa.
I like the glasses for general use around the house but I don't like them when watching TV; spoils the colour.
- TCThomas C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoVery happy w sunny days
Yum yum yummy skies full of sunshine