Blue Light Filter Daytime Computer Glasses
Our ScreenTime Premium Daytime Filter Glasses are specifically designed for those spending significant periods of time during the day in front of screens. They feature our specialised ClearBlue Lenses, designed to filter out harmful, artificial blue light emitted by digital devices and all other artificial light sources.
These blue light glasses for computer use filter 50% of blue light across the entire blue light spectrum (400nm-500nm) to alleviate digital eye strain, sore and tired eyes, headaches/migraines, and blurred vision from both screen time and bright LED or fluorescent lighting in the workplace.
What sets our computer glasses apart from all the other computer glasses on the market is our ClearBlue Lens technology; this filters 50% of blue light at 455 nanometers, which is the most energetic, damaging light emitted from screens, LED’s, and other modern artificial lighting. Most other companies supplying clear blue blocking glasses only block 15%-20% of blue light from 400-430nm and do not block any at the 455nm range where it matters the most.
To ensure you have both day AND night protection, we recommend you also use a set of our Night-time Blue Light Blocking Glasses during night-time to ensure deep and restful sleep.
Filters 50% of harmful artificial blue light across the entire blue light spectrum
Premium frame made from high quality, lightweight acetate with durable spring hinges.
ClearBlue lens - providing crystal clear vision without any colour distortion
Stops headaches and migraines, blurred vision, eye strain, and minimises risk of macular degeneration
Smudge proof and water, scratch, and dust resistant.
Minimises blue light impact on your circadian rhythm
- MMagdaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product
Perfect fit for my 9year old!
- MMMichelle M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoToddler proof
Little one is getting used to wearing her new glasses, she enjoys them! Frames are sturdy and super cute.
- CJClaire J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGlasses and bedside light
I never write reviews but felt I needed to review the two items I recently purchased. My 10 year old son loves his iPad and computer but also suffers with terrible migraines, although we limit his screen time I can honestly say that since wearing the Block blue light glasses his migraines have definitely improved, he loves the style of the glasses and they are also very comfortable to wear which is an added bonus. I also purchased a bed side light as he always sleeps with the light on, it gives a lovely warm glow which definitely aids his sleep. I highly recommended these products and most of my friends are looking into purchasing the glasses for their computer mad kids too. As technology continues to improve its inevitable that kids will be spending more and more hours glued to their gadgets so for me purchasing relatively inexpensive items to improve their well-being is a no-brainer to me! Thank you Block blue light keep up the good work your amazing!
- NCNaomi C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product!
My 8 year old loves them!
- KBKerry B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect size
Perfect size for a smaller face
- LPLouise P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHappy kid and mum!
7 year old son loves them and happily wears them for computer time. It's only half an hour on the weekends but we are setting up good habits early. Mum, is happy knowing his eyes are protected! :-)
- QHQian Han H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoKids ScreenTime Computer Glasses
I LOVE them!!! Wearing them makes my eyes feel soooo much better!!! :-)
- SJSonia J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect!!
I bought the glasses for myself. The kids size is perfect for an adult with a small head and big brains. No eye strain. No eye fatigue.
Thank you thank you !!
- JPJessica P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAwesome pair of glasses!
We bought two pairs for our 6 and 10 yo daughters and they are enjoying using it very much!
- JKJodee K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReally makes a difference
our daughter asked for a pair of these for her birthday because her eyes were sore at the end of a school day and to be honest we doubted they would make a difference but am delighted to say they were a wonderful investment. Her eyes are no longer sore at the end of the day we want a pair now too! With all the screen time needed at school these days I would highly recommend them 😎