Cleaning your glasses is just a normal part of your daily routine when you are a glasses wearer, and our BlockBlueLight glasses are also no exception! So having the right tool for the job is essential in keeping your glasses clean and performing well.
What makes the Premium Glasses Cleaner so effective is the specially formulated carbon, which is delivered via two pads that move over both sides of your glasses lenses. The special carbon pads absorb oil rather than just moving it around, while the pads gently brush the lens surface to remove stubborn smudges. No sprays or external cloths are needed.
Unlike most cloths and toxic sprays that smear and damage your lenses, the BlockBlueLight Premium Glasses Cleaner uses an optimal 2 step process to safely clean your glasses.
First use the scratch-resistant brush to quickly and easily remove dust & abrasive particles from your glasses. Next place the lens between the soft carbon microfiber pads and wipe in a circular motion to eliminate all oil, smudges, streaks, and fingerprints.
The self-contained design makes BlockBlueLight Premium Glasses Lens Cleaner ultra-durable. Each time the clean pads are placed back into the the holder they are recharged and rejuvenated with the carbon cleaning compound, making them reusable time and time again.
The compact design and built-in carrying case makes it handy and easy to take anywhere. Bring the BlockBlueLight Premium Glasses Lens Cleaner in your purse, pocket, or backpack so you always have it wherever you are. Perfect for traveling!
- VRVeronica R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoGreat concept
Works well for cleaning and handy to carry around, but the pads broke on one of the units. We managed to repair it with glue and the company was kind enough to offer a discount on our next purchase for the trouble. Great service :)
- SAShagufa Abdul K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars22 hours agoCan’t say much
Can’t say much
- MFMaria F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWho knew
Bought the lens cleaner just because but wow what a great cleaning device
- PLPaul L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFantastic
Trust me, you don't know you needed one untill you buy one. Thought it was a gimmick untill I used it. All my glasses have never been so clean, a must have.
- MBMark B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoworks really well
Neat, small & pocket size, and does the job really well.
- WCWilliam C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoHelpful and needed!
Helpful. Become a daily routine and much need since oils from handling easily mar slightly the viewing area. Very much an important support tool for getting the best from the Blue Blockers
- AEAllen E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoI have only used this once so far . . .
But it did a good job of cleaning my glasses and without the hassle of having to use soap and water, then having to dry everything with a special "cloth". So, what I can say is this, "So far, so good."
- IWIain W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGlasses cleaner
Works as advertised, saves using harmful chemicals all the time
- SRScott R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoGood, but...
Do a pretty good job, but stubborn stains still require wetting lenses under tap and in those cases a cleaning cloth works best.
- ESeileen s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat
These are a great easy gadget for glasses wearers. I keep mine in the car with my lip chap so I can quickly use when the traffic is at a standstill or before I leave the car. Would make a fun Christmas gift which would become a daily use item and not end up in the junk drawer by New Years.