BlockBlueLight can transform any pair of glasses into our NightFall blue light blocking glasses with our full bespoke custom service.
We can take any frame you like and fit them with our optical grade NightFall red lenses, this gives you the assurance you can select the perfect fitting and style frame to suit you whilst getting the very best blue blocking lens technology available.
The process to get your glasses custom made by us is as follows:
1. Choose whatever frame you prefer; this might be an old pair of sunglasses, a pair of reading glasses, a pair of prescription glasses, a pair you recently saw online or in a store.
2. Make a purchase of the custom glasses product on our website. Choose the lens options that best suit your requirements, such as whether you want readers, non-prescription, or prescription lens.
3. You will receive an email with directions on where to ship your frames once the order is complete.
4. After we take receipt of your frames, you will get a notification letting you know that your purchase is being processed and the custom glasses will be created and ready in 8–14 business days.
5. Once your specially crafted custom NightFall blue blocking glasses have been completed we will ship them out to you and send you another email confirmation with the tracking number.
It's that easy!
DISCLAIMER: BlockBlueLight is not responsible for any lost or broken pairs of glasses that are supplied to us by our customers. We handle every pair of glasses with the greatest care, but if we receive those that are old and worn and may not be able to withstand the pressure of a properly-edged lens. By paying for the custom tinting service, you agree to release BlockBlueLight and its suppliers from any liability relating to your glasses despite the fact that we handle your glasses with the highest care.
Noctural 550 Ren Lens: 100% of blue and green light from 380nm - 550nm is blocked
Premium style fashionable frames made with spring hinges
Impact and scratch resistant
Foldable carry case and lens cloth included
Specifically designed to help you sleep by blocking harmful blue and green light thats lowers melatonin levels
Use after sunset when you are exposed to artificial light, to enjoy improved quality of sleep