Blue AND Green Light Blocking Glasses
Our scientifically-designed-and-manufactured blue and green light blocking glasses not only block blue light but make you look good while doing it!
Featuring our custom-designed Noctural Red 550 Lens, these glasses have been specifically designed and proven to block 100% of blue and green light from 380-550nm. This is the exact range of blue and green light shown in scientific studies and trials to lower melatonin levels and lower sleep quality.
Its Not Just Blue...Its Also Green...
Green light is right next to blue light on the visible colour spectrum, this means that the "melatonin disruption zone" also extends into the green light range. Green light up to 550nm at night can also send daytime signals to the brain. For optimal night-time protection we need to remove 100% of blue AND green light up to 550nm.
Be careful, as there are many other "blue blocking" glasses on the market that have not been verified to block all the required blue and green light wavelengths which is essential for these glasses to be effective and provide adequate night-time protection!
NightFall glasses use the world's most advanced blue and green light blocking lenses designed for after-dark use, making them much more effective at reducing the harmful effects of blue and green light and improving your sleep.
Noctural 550 Ren Lens: 100% of blue and green light from 400nm - 550nm is blocked
Premium style fashionable frames made with spring hinges
Impact and scratch resistant
Foldable carry case and lens cloth included
Specifically designed to help you sleep by blocking harmful blue and green light that lowers melatonin levels
Use after sunset when you are exposed to artificial light, to enjoy improved quality of sleep
- AKAna K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat use for sunnies
Great to use for sunnies as well as reading your phone.
- SGShyra Garcia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoI LOVE them!
All the glasses from block blue light are very high quality, both design and lenses! I love them!
- MDMarina D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoWorks well but...
The glasses help me with my sleep, but they are not a great fit for my face. They look great on other people, but for me not 100% confortable and not 100% aesthetic.
- RDRebecca D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFantastic.
I now have both day and night time blue blockers from Block Blue Light - I recently needed to move and all of my BBL lightbulbs are bayonet and don't fit the screw fixtures here. Gave me the push to buy the glasses. I love them. I sleep better, wind down easier, feel better when using screens/under fluorescent bulbs - I no longer get sore eyes or overstimulation from them. 10/10 I recommend them to anyone interested in quantum biology, circadian health or in limiting exposure to blue light.
- MDMargaret D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoMrs Margaret Ducote
So far so good
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAwesome!
I love these so much! They make me feel so much more confident at night, being able to be around lighting & screens when I need to. They help me to sleep & I don’t get any tension in my forehead when watching screens like I did without them. Came recommend them enough!
- JGJulie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoPerfect!
Comfortable and attractive, and I feel protected wearing them
- MMMelissa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBig difference
Great, love them - wear them as soon as the sun goes down