NightFall Aviator Blue Blocking Glasses
Blocks Blue & Green Light
Maximise Sleep Quality
Aligns With Academic Studies
Most Optimal Night-time Glasses
NightFall Blue Blocking Glasses feature our signature blue AND green light blocking red lens. These are the most optimal blue light blocking glasses available for optimising sleep and balancing hormones... read more
Our optical grade red lenses block 100% of blue and green light from 400nm to 550nm. This is the exact range that has been shown in clinical trials to lower melatonin and negatively impact our sleep.
Blue AND Green Light Blocking Glasses
Our scientifically-designed-and-manufactured blue and green light blocking glasses not only block blue light but make you look good while doing it!
Featuring our custom-designed Noctural Red 550 Lens, these glasses have been specifically designed and proven to block 100% of blue and green light from 380-550nm. This is the exact range of blue and green light shown in scientific studies and trials to lower melatonin levels and lower sleep quality.
Its Not Just Blue...Its Also Green...
Green light is right next to blue light on the visible colour spectrum, this means that the "melatonin disruption zone" also extends into the green light range. Green light up to 550nm at night can also send daytime signals to the brain. For optimal night-time protection we need to remove 100% of blue AND green light up to 550nm.
Be careful, as there are many other "blue blocking" glasses on the market that have not been verified to block all the required blue and green light wavelengths which is essential for these glasses to be effective and provide adequate night-time protection!
NightFall glasses use the world's most advanced blue and green light blocking lenses designed for after-dark use, making them much more effective at reducing the harmful effects of blue and green light and improving your sleep.
Noctural 550 Ren Lens: 100% of blue and green light from 400nm - 550nm is blocked
Premium style fashionable frames made with spring hinges
Impact and scratch resistant
Foldable carry case and lens cloth included
Specifically designed to help you sleep by blocking harmful blue and green light that lowers melatonin levels
Use after sunset when you are exposed to artificial light, to enjoy improved quality of sleep
- ARAlistair R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoStylish & Effective
I wear these glasses every night, they help me wind down my nervous system and get ready for sleep, all while sporting a stylish look!
- CACelio A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoStylish
Got these as a present for my partner. Very stylish and look good on either male or female!
- LCLaura C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNightfall aviator blue blocking glasses
I bought these for my adult son and he absolutely loves them! He wears them every evening and tells me that he is sleeping much better! They are super stylish too! I want a pair now!
- FMFahad M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat.
I helps me fall asleep faster.
- MTMaggie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSuper great
Fit well, look pretty cool too. Been sleeping heaps better since I started wearing them
- AWAdam W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAwesome to wind down to sleep
Helps stop blue lights messing with my circadian Rhythm, I put them on when the sun go’s down, then boom asleep when my head hits the pillow
- HVHans V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReview - Nightfall Aviator Blue
Excellent glasses - calms the mind before going to bed... and also makes you look like Sam Rockwell in Charlie’s Angels...
- JMJoanne M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI am sleeping so much better.
Very happy with my blue light blockers. I put them on each night as soon as the sun goes down. Takes a little getting used to- but now I love them. Helping me with sleep & migraines.
- WSWendy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThank you for helping my sleep! 😊
Wonderful service & great quality glasses. I had been sourcing these from the USA in the past, but being able to get them from NZ was fantastic & they arrived within a couple of days.
- BDBrydon D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNightfall Glasses
These glasses are amazing!
Make working during the night so much easier, much less eye strain and I find I actually look forward to jumping on the computer versus dreading having to look at a bright screen for hours.
Great work team!