Just a tiny amount of light hitting your eyes whilst you sleep can have a dramatic impact on melatonin levels and sleep quality. In today's modern world, we are surrounded by light pollution; street lighting and indoor technology cause tons of light pollution during the night. Keeping a pitch-black sleeping environment is near impossible!
Using the Deep Sleep Delta Sleep Mask completely eliminates 100% of light entering your eyes. This creates "pure darkness" for your brain, which then increases your Deep and REM sleep.
We have custom-designed wider and deeper memory foam eye cups that allow you to fully block 100% of light hitting your eyes while still being able to open and close them. These cups are made with super soft, breathable, and durable materials that gently cuddle your face without putting any pressure on your eyes.
Conventional sleep masks don't always fit all head shapes and sizes, letting in too much light through from the top and under the nose area. On the other hand, the Deep Sleep Delta Sleep Mask has adjustable eye pieces that Velcro on and off so you can position them exactly to your face shape, ensuring a 100% blackout and a perfect fit every time.
How Do BlockBlueLight Sleep Masks Compare?
- SWSarah W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBest sleep mask I’ve ever tried!
I love this sleep mask. It’s really comfortable , adjustable, and efficient at blocking all light without pressure on the head or eyes
- ATAaron T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSimply the best!
These are great. I pibe how you can open your eyes with them on and still not see anything
- KRKerrie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDelux Delta Sleep Mask ✔️✔️✔️
AMAZING!!! The delux delta sleep mask is the best. I now sleep through the night and wake up refreshed and ready to start the day instead of being sleep deprived and sluggish. Thank you for a wonderful product.
- DCDiana C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNo curtains…no problem
I like it .. it does a great job blocking all light, but my old contoured mask is a bit more comfy.
- MHMichelle H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSurprisingly comfortable
I was a bit skeptical, being a half side, half tummy sleeper but my husband likes to have the window open which means light comes in. I am able to sleep comfortably wearing this. I'm quite pleased
- RERebecca E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGame changer to sleep
I love the mask. So much easier to go to sleep and I feel I sleep better. Super comfortable too.
- STSara T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe best sleep mask!
This sleep mask is so comfortable and really does block out all the light. I love the fact that it doesn’t squash my eyes and I can open them comfortably while wearing it.
- KKKate K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBuy it already
I love this mask. It’s comfortable and I’ve noticed a change in my sleep quality - deeper sleep, more dreams (i.e. more REM sleep), longer periods of being asleep. My body and brain feel more rested. I wasn’t someone who thought I needed a sleep mask, but it turns out I do! Definitely recommend.
- SSStephan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGame changer
Awesome product. As a shiftworker total black out is invaluable. This mask is super comfortable and does the job. For a restless sidesleeper any other mask moves about or is too thick for comfort or too heavy to easily breath through your nose. They all have elastic straps that wear out quickly and become loose. I have yet to see how hot it will be in summer but so far can't fault this product. Can't put a price on uninterrupted quality sleep especially when sleep is necessary during daylight hours. 5 stars.
- ECEve C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDoes what it says - and very adjustable
I'm petite, so a tiny amount of light does creep in, but not enough to disturb my sleep. The eye-pads are adjustable - velcro-backed so you can adjust how far apart they are, and even the angle of their oval shape - to suit your eyes.