Amber Motion-Activated Night Light
The NoBlue motion-activated night light is the perfect night light that emits no sleep disrupting blue light and provides a dim warm amber light to guide you at night.
The NoBlue Motion Night Light Bulb is 100% blue light free, has zero flicker, and is low EMF.
The NoBlue motion light has a three position switch. In the “ON” position, it continuously emits a warm amber light. In the “OFF” position, the unit is off. And in the “AUTO” position, the motion sensor will turn on the light in darkness when one passes within 4m of the light and within a 120 degree area.
Stick it on, hang it up, stand it up, set it down
The motion night light comes with a 3M magnetic attached back to stick to the wall, and a hanging attachment to hang on the wall, or it can be simply placed down on the floor
This is the ideal amber motion night light for your children’s rooms, bathrooms, hallways, baby's nurseries, or simply anywhere you may need to walk to during the night.
- SJSteph J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoNo blue motion night light
I am using these on my stairs. It gives good visibility without the brightness of my regular lights. The battery life is very good, have not had to recharge yet after a couple of weeks. They look good and I have been able just to sit them on the floor without using the magnet attachment.
- AZAnxiang Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat for the bathroom
My daughter doesn't like the light in the bathroom especially at night saying it's too bright. This night light works great for her. It does turn off after a short period of time. I just put it on the floor near the toilet where I can wave my foot in front of it to reactivate the light after it goes off at night.
- JAJane A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoNobluelight
The light is great. Our daughter falls asleep a lot easier and sleeps in her bed all night, most nights anyway.
Unfortunately the chord broke after a couple of nights
- ASAudra S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoPerfect light for the bathroom.
Great little light to perch on the window sill in the bathroom!
- ACAllan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoPerfect for night time trips to the toilet
Bright but not too bright. Nice relaxing colour as well. No need to turn on the lights and squint your eyes. Very convenient as the battery is easily rechargeable. No flicker at all. Easy to set up. The magnet is quite strong. Just make sure to remove the blue sticker.
- DBDianne B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove this light.
This light has a warm soft glow and the motion sensor works really well. I highly recommend this one and will probably buy another.
- BKBobi K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect night light
this is hands down the best thing to place in the bathroom for when you get up in the middle of the night as there is no need to turn any lights on & completely wake you up. The sensor detects you within a couple of meters & then goes out after approx 30 secs which is perfect timing we think.
With the small lightweight light it is easy to sit on the window ledge.
- CMChris M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNo blue Motion night light, what a great invention!
Very friendly to the eyes at nighttime. I use it for while before going to bed and if I get up during the night. Definitely helped me, no more eye strain and migraines! I’m sleeping way better too! I do use the daytime blue block glasses as well in the evening.
- KBKay B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood product!
It puts off quite a bit of light but doesn't wake us up. The motion activation feature is efficient. I have one on a window so it doesn't shine in our eyes or our cats' eyes. I'd highly recommend this and every product I've bought from this company so far.
- BCBettina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoClever little light
I bought a few of these little gems! I’ve got one under my bed and one in the doorway. There’s enough light that they don’t get set off during the day, but in the evening get a gentle light boost that allows us to know where we’re going without the use of bright lights!!! It took me ages to take the plunge and purchase! No regrets!!!