Red Light Book Light
The Twilight Book Light light features our proprietary red light spectrum, which is flicker-free, gives off a warm and relaxing campfire feel, that is 100% free of any blue and green light.
The gooseneck has a 360-degree flexibility and can be adjusted to the exact position you want. This is especially useful when reading in bed with a partner.
This is the ultimate blue and green free light to have on hand. It is lightweight and completely portable and is perfect for traveling, camping, using in the baby's nursery, or utilising anywhere you need some light that is 100% free of any sleep-disturbing blue light.
The rubber pad on the clip protects book pages from being damaged and offers secure and stable clamping. The large clip has a flat bottom base to convert it into a table lamp, providing a blue and green light free source wherever you need it.
With three brightness settings of 25%, 50% and 100%, the Twilight Book Light allows for an easily adjusted variable brightness of 20, 40 and 80 lumens.
FULLY RECHARGEABLE—This red light book light is powered with a rechargeable lithium battery (1200mAh) that allows up to 30 hours of use before needing to be recharged.
- NONuria Olsina P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 hours agoLlum de lectura
A la nit ja no faig servir res mes per llegir. Molt comode
- RWRobyn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove it!
Love the book light, it certainly makes falling asleep easier!
- IBInge B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNight light
Exactly what I needed for a nightlight that was easy to turn on and off.
- DBDavid B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat for a star party
People at a star party are rabid about NO white light after dusk. The book lamp was perfect allowing my wife to read without destroying the night vision of the other attendees. Win!
- MBMerlijn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect reading light
Ideal reading light for when me or my girlfriend wants to continue reading in the night, but the other wants to go to sleep already. Full light strength is enough to light the bedside, minimum strenght is enough to read a book.
- KEKaren E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI adore this light!
I think I lost it today…travelling in France! I will have to buy another!!
- LGLinton G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimple and effective to use.
Three mode's of brightness. It's on all night, when I'm sleeping, and I can notice the difference, in where my energy level's, and mental clarity are improved, when I wake up. Highly recommend!
- CCCarolyn Clark C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFive stars
This wee light has been a life saver for my little dog Rosie. She started having panic attacks in the night and couldn't settle and stay asleep. I couldn't figure out what the reason was so I gave her massages, used homeopathy which worked for one night then she reverted to panic attacks and both she and I were exhausted through lack of sleep. I thought she might be losing her sight so I took her to the vet who confirmed that she was indeed losing her sight and suggested leaving a night light on. As there is no power socket on her side of the bed so the plug in one wasn't the best option I phoned Daniel and he suggested the Twilight book light so I purchased a red one. It worked the very first night which was incredible so I bought a second one so I could have one charged and one in case the charge ran out. On the odd occasion I have let the charge run out Rosie wakes me up with a pat or three to wake me up and I switch to the second light. She is under the care of the animal opthalmologist as her eyes have worsened and he is recommending this to his other animal patients who have failing eye sight and night time disturbances. If your dog is having similar problems I wouldn't hesitate in purchasing one or two, just try them. It's a game changer. Of course you also need to see your vet.
- MWMatthew W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoReally handy light!
I have red light bulbs in my bedroom now but this is super handy as I went through a house move and didn't have red bulbs for a while, and super handy when going on holiday.
- SKShay-Lee K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago100% recommend!
I ordered this book light, so I could read without disturbing my partner. Even on the lowest setting, it is more than bright enough. I get to read and my partner gets to sleep peacefully! And being blue and green light free.. Helps us both sleep better!