The Twilight Red Light Lamp is a portable and rechargeable bedside lamp/desk lamp/table lamp that provides warm and relaxing lighting that has zero blue and green light.
The red light lamp has 3 brightness settings with a touch-control to set the brightness as you need; from a very dim light to use right before going to sleep, to a brighter light that allows you to light up any room to work late into the night without lowering your melatonin and ruining your sleep.
This lamp features our proprietary light spectrum, which is flicker-free, has low EMF, and gives off a warm, relaxing, sun orange/red light.
Its Not Just Blue light...It's Also Green light...Green light is right next to blue light on the visible colour spectrum, research shows green light also suppress our sleep hormone melatonin, therefore eliminating green light prior to bed is the optimal way to ensure deep and restful sleep. The Twilight Red Light Lamp is equipped with a 1800mAh rechargeable battery which allows you to easily pick it up and use it wherever you like. It will run for up to 12 hours on the battery or you can plug it in permanently via a standard USB charger so that it doesn't need recharging.
The gooseneck has a 360-degree flexibility and can be adjusted to the exact position you want. This is especially useful when reading in bed with a partner, working at your desk and need task lighting, or just want to simply direct the light in a particular direction.
- NONuria Olsina P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLampara
Es totalment recomanable i m'encanta la llum que dona en qualsevol de les tres posicions
- AKAlan K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoRed light sleepo
Brilliant light. It is my main house light alter at night.
- RARobyn A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFabulous sleep lamp
My 8 year old granddaughter loves this lamp
- VCVictor C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWorth every penny
It took a few nights too get used to it. By accident I used it on the second setting, the result was amazing. I have severe sleep apnea, the numbers for last night were the lowest they have been in the last three years.
I found the glare from the LED lights too bright, I cut a white plastic bottle with a screw lid, used a paper punch to make holes around the cut end for ventilation and so I could make it stay on. The white plastic lets the red light come through without any glare. Works really good.
- CEChloe E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat lamp
Super happy, helps wind down of an evening and is much better than the cool white LEDs. My partner also likes it, I take it with us when we travel as it’s so handy !
- MFMarina F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRed light therapy
Best blue blocking light for the evenings
- RERobyn E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery happy with this product
Very happy with the twilight Red light sleep lamp
I am sleeping better and longer and so is my husband
Thank you for both from us
- NFNicholas F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo relaxing
Love this light. So relaxing and helps we wind down for best nights sleep.
- JSJohnny S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat lamp
- MTMeg T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat For Nursing
I am looking forward to using this for nursing when my baby comes earthside. It won't wake up my hubby or baby or myself but still provides enough light to change nappies and figure out what I'm doing while learning to breastfeed. Winner!