Amber Motion-Activated Night Light
The NoBlue motion-activated night light is the perfect night light that emits no sleep disrupting blue light and provides a dim warm amber light to guide you at night.
The NoBlue Motion Night Light Bulb is 100% blue light free, has zero flicker, and is low EMF.
The NoBlue motion light has a three position switch. In the “ON” position, it continuously emits a warm amber light. In the “OFF” position, the unit is off. And in the “AUTO” position, the motion sensor will turn on the light in darkness when one passes within 4m of the light and within a 120 degree area.
Stick it on, hang it up, stand it up, set it down
The motion night light comes with a 3M magnetic attached back to stick to the wall, and a hanging attachment to hang on the wall, or it can be simply placed down on the floor
This is the ideal amber motion night light for your children’s rooms, bathrooms, hallways, baby's nurseries, or simply anywhere you may need to walk to during the night.
- ABAlexandra B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoWorks well
Good lighting. Just wish the design was more stylish.
- SBSue B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBrilliant!
I bought one of these and found it so useful in our bathroom, I bought two more and and another for a friend. It’s perfect for giving enough light to see without really waking you up. It’s also very neat and discreet and sits happily on the skirting board. I have also taken it in holiday for use in hotel bathrooms. Highly recommended.
- LDLewin de la M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agolove it
we use it for a little step inbwetten our toilet and bathroom which was a trip hazard with our newborn but now we can move around at night without waking him up! (or ourselves)
- DSDan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNightlight
I have Ménière’s which causes lot of vertigo and falls, with constant dizziness. I use mine on the side of the bed, and I have the other two in my hallway, so that I can see when I get out of bed. It’s perfect light and doesn’t cause me to be sleepless. I can get up in the middle of the night, and even though I’m dizzy, I can see and my path is lighted.
- MMmargo m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLights
Much prefer this lighting, don’t like the bright white lights, these are much better for your eyesight
- KMKaren M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMotion night light
This is absolutely brilliant. As soon as i open my bedroom door the sensor light comes on. Im not fumbling for the switch in the dark. The light is bright enough to see but not that glaring bright light. I can come out of my bathroom without having to turn the hall light on. I just have it hanging on a hook in the bedroom hall, its out of the way. And its rechargeable. Very impressed.
- TKTamara K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBright enough to light up a whole bathroom
I love this excellent amber motion light. I placed it in our bathroom and it’s been fantastic to use during night visits. 10/10!
- AJAfelia J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVersatile!
took them everywhere we went, hotel room to the camping gound!
- BCBlaise C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLittle gem
Love this! Bought as about to become a first time mum and rather than turning on ceiling lights in the middle of the night to get to nursery or bathroom thought this would be the perfect light source just enough to see and not disturb.
- LRLeah R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoDoes the job
We use one in the hallway and one in the toilet and set them to automatic so that when a little one gets up in the night, they can find their way to the toilet. The magnet could be stronger, as it gets bumped off the wall every now and then. And the light could stay on a bit longer but aside from that it has been a great little tool to help my little one who is afraid of using the toilet in the dark.