Our scientifically-designed-and-manufactured blue light blocking glasses not only all block blue light but make you look good while doing it!
The SunDown Amber Lens has been specifically designed and proven to block 100% of blue from 400-500nm. Using the SunDown Amber lenses provides the perfect balance of a lighter amber tint allowing more visual colour perception, while still remaining effective at blocking 100% of harmful blue light.
These glasses are perfect for use in the early evening when blue light protection is required but greater colour perception is preferred.
For Maximum Night-time protection, use our NightFall Red Lens range; These Blue and Green Light Blocking Glasses block 100% of blue AND green light up to 550nm.
- MCMike C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoNo more headaches
Purchased a selection of glasses - for night time and for computer work - amazing. Comfortable, light, effective and ...no more headaches with screen time. just perfect
- SLSharon L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove them
I love them, I have used a different brand before and it was not as good. I am now sleepy at a normal bedtime.
- GAGareth A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent glasses for after dark
These glasses are great for usage after dark, they block blue light so there is some colour change while using them.
However they are not as extreme as the red lenses which are not very practical unless under indoor lighting when in use.
The yellow lenses allow enough to "see" while out walking at night (after dark) or around the house after sunset without making it too hard to see...
- MRMichael R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoawesome glasses
This glasses are great! good quality frame, good quality lenses, I wear them every evening before bed when I am on the computer, and I haven't had an issue with them at all. they have improved my quality of sleep.
The storage case they come in is also good quality.
100% happy, I am going to get a second lighter pair for when working on the computer.
- MBMike B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSunDown Elite Glasses
These are quite comfortable and still allow enough colour through to watch TV or work on a computer at night without straining your eyes. Lost one star only because they do leak a little bit on the sides but it is minor
- STSuzanna T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoEffective for bipolar
I bought these glasses to assist with sleep due to the studies indicating their efficacy for bipolar. I am now a convert and love wearing them nightly. They make me feel so relaxed and ready for sleep. No more reliance on melatonin!!
- CPChris P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTotally worth the cost!
I've been using these every night for weeks now, and I have noticed a definite change in my ability to fall asleep and stay asleep. This is coming from someone who uses screens basically right up to bed time. You don't regret buying a pair of these if you're a screen addict like me!