Blue light and sleep don’t mix
The Twilight Red Light Bulb is the ideal dim lighting to use before bedtime in reading lamps, bedrooms, bathrooms, or anywhere you spend your evening hours prior to going to bed.
Protecting your eyes from blue and green light is not enough. When your skin is exposed to blue and green light at night, it will disrupt your sleep and circadian rhythms.
The BlockBlueLight Twilight Bulb is 100% blue and green light free, has zero flicker, and is low EMF.
Using our proprietary spectrum technology we can deliver flicker free LED light that has no sleep distrusting blue or green light ensuring optional deep and restful sleep.
The twilight bulb is the ideal light source to be used before bedtime when your ready to wind down and prepare your body for sleep. It specifically simulates the colours you see in a deep orange to red sunset, this triggers your brain to start preparing for sleep.
It’s not just blue. It’s also green.
The BlockBlueLight Twilight Bulb has been specially designed to remove 100% of blue AND 100% of green light. Research shows green light also has an impact on our melatonin production and overall sleep quality. To ensure your lighting environment is not affecting your sleep, you need to block not only all the blue light but all the green light as well.
Whats the difference between the Twilight Bedtime Bulb and the SweetDreams Bulb?
We developed the SweetDreams Bulb to be a more general purpose bulb for use throughout the home to replace most 40w and 60w bulbs. These provide sufficient brightness and colour, all while removing 100% of the harmful blue light. Swapping out most of the bulbs in your house with the SweetDreams Bulbs is a great way to give off a nice, warm, relaxing amber light throughout your home and still fully protect yourself and your loved ones against harmful blue light.
The Twilight Red Light Bulb is a dimmer light with not only all the blue light removed but also all the green light removed. These are great to use in reading lamps, bedrooms and bathrooms, and anywhere you wind down in the evening in the last few hours before bed. They still provide plenty of light to read and see and give off a sunset-deep orange to red glow. They are the ultimate bulb for ensuring the best possible sleep! If you are serious about your sleep, these are the bulbs for you!
- JCJennifer C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayI'm not Roxanne, but I will "turn on the red liiiight...."
For the benefits to my pineal gland, melatonin level and the other main effects? My glands, nervous system and overall person, thanks you :)
- JPJoanne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoTwilight red light bulb
Great bulb for bedroom. I especially like it when I get up in the night as it is bright enough to see where I’m going but not enough to fully wake me up.
- LFLindy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSuch an improvement!
The red light bulb is so much better in my bedroom than the standard bulb! Currently I do shift work, and the red light is so soothing- helping me to relax at night and get up in the morning without a jarring bright light. As a result, I find that I’m achieving better sleep patterns and feeling much more rested.
- IBIvan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat light
Rest mood, perfect night time
- AWAnne W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPart of my evening routine now
I use this bulb to relax and read in the last couple of hours before I go to bed, and also as a bedside light. It really does help me wind down and feel more ready to go to sleep, and it also helps me feel less anxious which I wasn't expecting. At around £20 it's a good investment for better quality sleep.
- TSTara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThis is a perfect light for night time reading
This took some getting use too but it is so relaxing to have it on prior to bed.
- DADean A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat
I have been using the red light bulb for about 3 months now. It gives off a good amount of light, not too bright but not too dark, you can still read no problem. I feel as though when winding down with only this light for around 1 hour before bed that I do seem to get more deep sleep. It is also much easier on the eyes than a typical white light LED bulb. Once you get used to viewing this light at night, you won't be able to go back to the bright white lights.
- CMCathy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMs
The Twilight Red Light Bulbs help to relax and wind down for a peaceful sleep.
- JIJack I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoNighttime routine locked in
Before this lightbulb I was stretching in the dark to avoid the blue light 😂 But now I can read, stretch, etc before bed without having to worry about light affecting my sleep. Highly recommend adding this to your sleep hygiene.
- VHVictoria H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect for my child's bedroom
I bought this to see if it could help my daughter (she's 2), relax better before sleep. It does the trick. Really pleased.