Blue Light Filter Daytime Computer Glasses
Our ScreenTime Premium Daytime Filter Glasses are specifically designed for those spending significant periods of time during the day in front of screens. They feature our specialised ClearBlue Lenses, designed to filter out harmful, artificial blue light emitted by digital devices and all other artificial light sources.
These blue light glasses for computer use filter 50% of blue light across the entire blue light spectrum (400nm-500nm) to alleviate digital eye strain, sore and tired eyes, headaches/migraines, and blurred vision from both screen time and bright LED or fluorescent lighting in the workplace.
What sets our computer glasses apart from all the other computer glasses on the market is our ClearBlue Lens technology; this filters 50% of blue light at 455 nanometers, which is the most energetic, damaging light emitted from screens, LED’s, and other modern artificial lighting. Most other companies supplying clear blue blocking glasses only block 15%-20% of blue light from 400-430nm and do not block any at the 455nm range where it matters the most.
To ensure you have both day AND night protection, we recommend you also use a set of our Night-time Blue Light Blocking Glasses during night-time to ensure deep and restful sleep.
Filters 50% of harmful artificial blue light across the entire blue light spectrum
Premium frame made from high quality, lightweight acetate with durable spring hinges.
ClearBlue lens - providing crystal clear vision without any colour distortion
Stops headaches and migraines, blurred vision, eye strain, and minimises risk of macular degeneration
Smudge proof and water, scratch, and dust resistant.
Minimises blue light impact on your circadian rhythm
- GCGeorgette C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoClip on Computer Glasses
They clip onto glasses very easily & do the trick. The slightly yellow tint is barely noticeable when wearing them and they cover the landscape of my glasses with ease. Definitely a good purchase.
- KGKerri G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoScreen time clip on computer glasses
Love these - easy to use and no one has noticed them - no headaches or sore eyes💜💜
- DDDeborah d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent Clip-on Glasses
These are excellent I wear glasses so when I am on the computer or watching TV I just clip them on. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wears glasses.
- RARosa A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoScreen time clip on computer glasses
- DPDavid P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWell worth the money.
They work fantastically well. A great buy.
- DJDAVIES J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoVery effective,
Very effective. Comfortable to wear. A welcome surprise. Discrete so don't put them down absentmindedly if you happen to take them off.
Husband who said wait and see if they work now says YES.
- AEAllen E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoI really like these clip-ons
When I was in the process of trying to decide what my initial order should be from BlockBlueLight.com, I felt a bit overwhelmed because there are so many choices regarding blue light protection, etc. So I figured I have to experiment in order to know what might work best for me. I couldn't decide between these clip-ons and the fitover glasses. I got the clip-ons (but have ordered the ScreenTime fitover glasses in my second order). These clip-ons are solidly built and I can wear them without them causing me any discomfort, fatigue, or anything else. They are very convenient. I prefer the ScreenTime versus the DayMax because I want to see decent colors on my computer screen, as I am on my computer about 14 hours every day.
- MTMichael T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoScreenTime Clip-on Computer Glasses
I am very happy with these pair of glasses. I have bought 2 pairs .
The first pair I bought I gave to my son.
I like its design and it clips on very easily and securely to my specs.
- MSMike S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoClip on
Definitely a lot less eye strain after a day working in front of a computer
- NSNerida S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agomacular management
the clip-on computer glasses are great, purchase long overdue, the macular health management recommendation from your company was the motivation for the purchase. Wearing them for all screen time.