Blue Light Filter Daytime Computer Glasses
Our ScreenTime Premium Daytime Filter Glasses are specifically designed for those spending significant periods of time during the day in front of screens. They feature our specialised ClearBlue Lenses, designed to filter out harmful, artificial blue light emitted by digital devices and all other artificial light sources.
These blue light glasses for computer use filter 50% of blue light across the entire blue light spectrum (400nm-500nm) to alleviate digital eye strain, sore and tired eyes, headaches/migraines, and blurred vision from both screen time and bright LED or fluorescent lighting in the workplace.
What sets our computer glasses apart from all the other computer glasses on the market is our ClearBlue Lens technology; this filters 50% of blue light at 455 nanometers, which is the most energetic, damaging light emitted from screens, LED’s, and other modern artificial lighting. Most other companies supplying clear blue blocking glasses only block 15%-20% of blue light from 400-430nm and do not block any at the 455nm range where it matters the most.
To ensure you have both day AND night protection, we recommend you also use a set of our Night-time Blue Light Blocking Glasses during night-time to ensure deep and restful sleep.
Filters 50% of harmful artificial blue light across the entire blue light spectrum
Premium frame made from high quality, lightweight acetate with durable spring hinges.
ClearBlue lens - providing crystal clear vision without any colour distortion
Stops headaches and migraines, blurred vision, eye strain, and minimises risk of macular degeneration
Smudge proof and water, scratch, and dust resistant.
Minimises blue light impact on your circadian rhythm
- EDErica D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayworth it
these fit nicely over my glasses and do exactly what they should, very happy.
- JMJulie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDefinitely improved my eye strain
After wearing these fit over computer glasses for about a week I started to notice my eyes felt less tired, I had less blurry vision when not wearing reading glasses & I haven't had any more migraines that had started due to eye strain. Also they fit well & I don't even notice I have them on over my reading glasses.
- TBTim B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoComfortable and Effective
These screentime fitover computer glasses are comfortable and totally reduce any eye strain. Now that I need to wear my prescription glasses, they fit over my reading glasses comfortably so I can get on with some computer work during the day.
- ECEve C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat for the job. Fits snugly over reading glasses.
Perfect for using at the computer (with my reading glasses snuggled comfortably inside), or without reading glasses for watching daytime TV.
- VRVal R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBrilliant
These glasses are great. I don’t even notice I've got them on but my eyes feel better when I'm using my computer at work for a long time.
- AJAnna Jacobs, author of over 100 n.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoWonderfully helpful
I'm a novelist (Anna Jacobs) with over 100 books published and also 81. I was suffering from eye strain which brought on migraine photopsia - a visual migraine. The glasses immediately felt more comfortable and enabled me to work the necessary long hours to write my novels. My husband tried them out and was similarly impressed, so has also bought a pair
- KHKim H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoFit over clear
Really great.I need to see colour properly so these were perfect to go over my reading glasses on the computer.A nice kind of matte look happens and helps with eye strain and hopefully my eye auroras I started getting thus prompting the purchase
- AValex v.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoScreentime fitover
Great for day time with prescription glasses, had doubts but feel better now after fee weeks of using them.
- DKDiane K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoProtection With Minimally Colored Lenses.
I very much like the fact that these glasses give protection with just a slightly colored lens, and not the usual deep orange. Another plus- they easily fit over my prescription glasses.
- DJDavid J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoHarsh Lights Be Gone
I look at my computer screen over 6 hours a day and I am amazed how unstressed my eyes are at the end of the day. The glasses fit very well and comfortable as I have a big head.