Blue AND Green Light Blocking Glasses
Our scientifically-designed-and-manufactured blue and green light blocking glasses not only block blue light but make you look good while doing it!
Featuring our custom-designed Noctural Red 550 Lens, these glasses have been specifically designed and proven to block 100% of blue and green light from 380-550nm. This is the exact range of blue and green light shown in scientific studies and trials to lower melatonin levels and lower sleep quality.
Its Not Just Blue...Its Also Green...
Green light is right next to blue light on the visible colour spectrum, this means that the "melatonin disruption zone" also extends into the green light range. Green light up to 550nm at night can also send daytime signals to the brain. For optimal night-time protection we need to remove 100% of blue AND green light up to 550nm.
Be careful, as there are many other "blue blocking" glasses on the market that have not been verified to block all the required blue and green light wavelengths which is essential for these glasses to be effective and provide adequate night-time protection!
NightFall glasses use the world's most advanced blue and green light blocking lenses designed for after-dark use, making them much more effective at reducing the harmful effects of blue and green light and improving your sleep.
Noctural 550 Ren Lens: 100% of blue and green light from 400nm - 550nm is blocked
Premium style fashionable frames made with spring hinges
Impact and scratch resistant
Foldable carry case and lens cloth included
Specifically designed to help you sleep by blocking harmful blue and green light that lowers melatonin levels
Use after sunset when you are exposed to artificial light, to enjoy improved quality of sleep
- TWTom W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars22 hours agoQuality product
I’ve bought blue light glasses before that broke easily these look to be quality and look great I’m happy with the purchase
- ATAaron T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThese make you sleepy 🥱
These are so much more effective than the clear ones. Great for working or reading where you don’t need to see colour. They actually make you feel sleepy wearing them.
- LCLyn C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoNightfall Taylor Blue Blocking Glasses - Black
Great. Lightweight. Definitely blocks out blue. Bit big for my face
- ASAngela S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNightfall Taylor Blue Blocking Glasses
Loving my new blue light blocking glasses! Very effective at night
- JCJames C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAWSOME
Since wearing these at night I find i fall asleep a lot easier and get tired earliier. Just what i needed.
- DFDavid F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat glasses for reducing neurological stimulation
Trying to manage and deal with sympathetic dominance, these glasses have been helpful. Particular with night driving and suffering with blinding car headlights, and even traffic lights this has been brilliant. Using any screens at night, I’m using these glasses to minimise stimulation into my nervous system and this in tandem with other things has kept my headaches and migraines less intense and frequent.
- EBEmma B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPretty great
I pop these on a couple of hours before sleep sometimes. They help in getting me to sleep quicker
- BLBridget L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThanks
I think this is helping me to sleep more deeply.
And the glasses to use with computer use is also helping. I don't seem to have jumpy legs when I try and go to sleep any more.
- MMManuel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGlasses
Very nice quality product I can see very clear in orange and very effective results.
- OUOzer U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoOzer Uysal
It is really helps me for night time driving